Thank you for considering making a donation to the Quakertown Food Pantry. We accept cash, check, gift cards, and food donations at any time during the pantry hours of operation. If you are interested in coordinating a larger food drive, please contact the food drive coordinator at the pantry office number 215-536-0240.
The Quakertown Food Pantry maintains an amazon wish list with its most needed items. Simply purchase the items and they’ll be automatically shipped to our designated address.
A brief list of our most needed items is listed below:
- Cereal, Hot
- Jelly, flavor other than Grape
- Healthy Snacks (crackers, protein bars, popcorn) - individually wrapped please
- Canned Pasta Sauce (Jars break)
- Dry Pasta
- Canned chicken and/or Tuna
- Juice (100% juice) - individual boxes or bags please
- Dry Milk or Shelf Stable Milk
- Rice and Pasta Side Dishes
- Baked Beans
WE DO NOT ACCEPT OUT OF DATE FOOD ITEMS!!!
Financial donations come in many forms: cash/checks,gift cards, or gift certificates. All are welcome. All donations are accepted in person during regular donation hours.
We use these donations for many purposes:
- To purchase fresh milk, eggs, and meat to include with our nonperishable orders.
- To purchase essential foods that might be low in supply on our shelves.
- For operating expenses such as office supplies and phone service so our clients and volunteers can maintain contact with us.
- For capital improvements to equipment and our building facility.
Through a partnership with Girl Scout Troop 6366, we’ve started accepting and distributing toiletries when we have them available. If you’d like to donate toiletries, this is an Amazon Wish List with our most requested items.